Openprise App Factory makes it easy for RevOps teams to:
Create custom apps without writing code
- Build apps in App Factory in as little as five minutes.
- Create highly customizable applications that match the needs of target users.
- Deliver precise data tailored to your teams’ unique business requirements.
Give end users self-service access to data
- Give users access to the data without giving them access to the system.
- Cut the amount of time your team spends on day-to-day fulfillment tasks with “set it and forget it” functionality.
- Accelerate SLA fulfillment and decision making for your end users by delivering highly accessible self-service data.
Unify data across CRM systems
- Unify data from CRM, sales engagement, marketing automation, and other systems without investing in an expensive data warehouse or CDP.
- Store and query “orphan data” using App Factory applications.
Enable two-way interactions with data
- Empower users to both read and edit data in your company’s CRM, marketing automation platform, and more with—unlike business intelligence tools.
Here are a few examples of custom applications built in App Factory:
Marketing Attribution Dashboard App
A demand generation manager can’t easily view the performance of their marketing campaigns through a high-level dashboard using data from multiple sources.
An app built in App Factory makes it easy to view the overall performance metrics of active marketing campaigns to determine which ones are worth the investment.
The demand generation manager saw that one campaign, “How to Build,” performed so well that she expanded that campaign nationally and increased the size of the pipeline by 10%.
Account Segmentation App
A campaign manager needs to segment the prospect database for a new campaign.
An app built in App Factory enables marketing and sales teams to easily segment data pulled from Salesforce, Marketo, and an in-app free trial behavior database.
This campaign manager delivered a series of industry specific email offers with the highest response rate in company history.
Campaign Performance App
A digital marketing director would like to better understand the performance of a recent campaign.
An app built in App Factory shows that 90% of the responses were from prospects that meet the company’s Ideal Customer Profile.
The digital marketing director replicates this successful campaign on a larger scale, generating 30% more pipeline this quarter.