Last Updated: October 1, 2015
2. PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
There may be cases where Openprise will ask you for personally identifiable information such as your name, phone number, mailing address, and/or email address. We may use such personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- Registration for certain online services that you have requested;
- Delivering certain products and services, such as newsletters or administrative emails;
- Confirmation or fulfillment of an order that you have requested;
- Answering questions or other requests by email or phone;
- Solicitation of feedback from you to assess your satisfaction with our services or to assess your other needs and interests;
- To operate and improve the Website, our products, and other services;
- Assessing and monitoring usage of the Website and specific features or services in order to protect or improve our services, including passing such information along to our third party service providers;
- Notifying you about new products, services, special offers, upgrades and other related information from Openprise about Openprise or our partners.
For customers who explicitly opt-in to use Openprise community data and features, Openprise will collect your customer’s personally identifiable information such as their name, phone number mailing address, email address, job title, job function, and/or company name. We may use such personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- Building community data and features as a platform for you and other community members such that you can be informed of changes or inaccuracies in your customer information;
- Enriching your customer information with insights or analysis derived from community data.
We may NOT use such personally identifiable information from Openprise community data and features for the following purposes:
- Sending net new customer information from the community data to you or other community members;
- Allowing you or other community members to search or browse of such customer information from the community data;
- Selling any such customer information from the community data to our partners, customers or any 3rd
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Openprise may also automatically collect non-personally identifiable information about your use of the Website, such as the domain from which you access the Internet, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, the date and time you access the Website, and the Internet address of the Internet site from which you linked directly to our Website.
Cookies. When you view the Website, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a cookie or similar file and will help us to offer increased personalization and functionality. A “cookie” is an alphanumeric identifier that we can transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Internet browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. In some cases, some of the Website’s features and services may not function properly if your cookies are erased or disabled.
Web Beacons. We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Website or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Flash LSOs. We may use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here
Openprise may use your non-personally-identifiable information to analyze and enhance the Website, and may aggregate this information and share such aggregated information with business partners, sponsors and other third parties.
4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
Information Sharing with Service Providers. We may provide your personal information to third party companies or consultants who work for us and needs access to your information to do that work.
Other Disclosure to Third Parties. Openprise may disclose your personally identifiable information to a third party: (i) at your request or with your authorization or (ii) to law enforcement and/or other government or regulatory officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate (a) to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, (b) to protect our own business and assets, or (c) in special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others.
Business Transfer. We may share your personal information if Openprise is involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, sale, or other transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a significant portion of its assets.
5. YOUR RIGHTS TO VIEW AND EDIT INFORMATION SUBMITTED VOLUNTARILY
In most cases, the tools that collect and store personally identifiable information allow you to correct, update or review such information (and any associated preferences) by logging-in to the specific service and making the desired changes to your registration information in the “My Account” page. In most cases you may also withdraw your registration or remove your personal information. You may also send requests about changes to your personal information by sending us an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. YOUR RIGHTS TO OPT-OUT OR OPT-IN OF SPECIFIC USES AND DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Users who register for an account with us can access and modify the account information you provide us by signing in to your “My Account” page within the applicable Openprise service. Anyone who no longer wishes to receive certain communications from us, may (a) follow the unsubscribe instructions included in the communications you receive or (b) send us an email at email@example.com with “unsubscribe” in the subject line, and we will take you off the applicable list. We reserve the right to send you certain account and legal communications relating to the applicable Openprise service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
7. LINKS TO OTHER INTERNET SITES
The Website may allow links to various other Internet sites. Openprise assumes no responsibility for the information practices of such other Internet sites you are able to access through the Website. These links to other Internet sites do not imply affiliation or endorsement of a linked site. We encourage you to look for and review the privacy statements of each and every Internet site that you visit through a link or sponsorship notice.
8. INTERACTIVE AREAS OF THE WEBSITE
User Forums. The Website may feature message boards, blogs, and/or other public forums where users can share information or where users can post questions. In addition, you may choose to use certain interactive content, tools, and services that ask you to voluntarily provide information about yourself. Any message board, online forum, or similar interactive service is by design open to the public and is not a private, secure service, and Openprise is not responsible for the privacy of information voluntarily provided by a user in interactive areas. You should think carefully before disclosing any personally identifiable information in any public forum because what you have written may be seen, disclosed to, or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict, including to contact you for purposes unauthorized by you.
The security of personally identifiable information associated with visitors to the Website is important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, Openprise cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you transmit such information to us at your own risk. Once we receive your personally identifiable information, we will take reasonable steps to protect its security on our systems.
11. CONTACT US
303 Twin Dolphin Drive, 6th Floor, Redwood City, CA 94065
Attn: General Counsel