- Export data from a Data Source to an Amazon Redshift Data Target. You can specify mapping between attributes from the input Data Source to the attributes in the output Amazon Redshift Data Target for any existing tables within the Data Target.
- Alternatively, this task can create a table that does not exist if the Amazon Redshift Data Target selected uses the “OP task defined” option within the Data Target.
- As an advanced configuration, this task can run a post-execution SQL query script if needed.
- Use this task to write data to a Data Target at the end of a Job.
- The Amazon Redshift Data Target must already exist.
- Use the “OP task defined” selection in the Amazon Redshift Data Target if a new table should be created.
- In order to map an attribute from the Amazon Redshift Data Target, the attribute must be part of the Data Target configuration.
- It is possible to have multiple tasks output to the same Amazon Redshift Data Target, so be careful to avoid unintended collisions.
- Push cleaned and normalized data back into Amazon Redshift for processing by other downstream systems.
- Push enriched and cleaned data into an Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.