Fill Empty Attribute
Fill an empty attribute A using a value from another attribute B. If attribute B is also empty, you have the option to fill attribute A with a static default value.
- If – Choose an attribute from picklist to be filled.
- First try to fill it with value from – Choose a new attribute to fill the empty attribute.
- Default Value – If the attribute is still empty, fill it with a default value.
- The static default attribute is optional.
- If attribute Billing Address is empty, fill in with value from attribute Address. If Address is also empty, fill in with “None”.
- If attribute Key Account Director is empty, fill it with value from Account Owner.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.