Extract Domain from Email / URL
Extracts domain name from email addresses or URL. This task is useful for de-duplication of accounts and lead to account matching.
- Extract – Full Domain or Root Domain.
- Extract Domain From – Select an attribute from which to extract the domain.
- Attribute Type – Email or URL.
- Write Final Value To – Select an attribute from the picklist to write the final domain.
- As – company.com or Company.
- Mickey.Mouse@disneyworld.com extracted as disneyworld.com
- www.disneyworld.com extracted as disneyworld.com
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.