Extract individual words in a string by position.
- Text attribute to parse – Pick attribute to parse.
- Text delimiter – Delimiter between words. Default is space. To change to another delimiter, delete the space and then add the new delimiter.
- Direction of Parsing – “Front to back” or “Back to front”.
- Position – Position of word to extract.
- Target field – Field to write output.
- Parse the Full Name attribute: “John Smith”
- First Name: “John”
- Last Name: “Smith”
- Parse Street Address “1234 Main Street”
- Building Number: “1234”
- Street Name: “Main”
- Street Type: “Street”
- Multiple Emails “firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com”
- change delimiter to comma (delete blank and add comma)
- first email: “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- second email: “email@example.com”
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.