Change Attribute Type
Change the attribute type to another attribute type with a new field name.
- Source attribute – Input field
- Target attribute – Create a new attribute of the type that you would like to change to.
- Delimiter – if changing to a multi-value attribute.
- This rule is useful if an attribute was imported into Openprise as a different attribute type than you wanted.
- You can perform multiple change attribute type actions, each with a different transformation, in one rule.
- Change a single-value string attribute to a multi-value string attribute
- Change a single-value string attribute to a real number
- Change a whole number attribute to a single-value string attribute
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.