Strong security policies that are easy to implement
Cars need brakes so they can go fast. Data needs security so it can be shared. Openprise offers a strong 3-tier policy model for data security that is easy to configure and deploy. It is simple to create precise data access policies for different user groups.
- Tier 1 is access policy – This policy defines which users can access the data set in the catalog
- Tier 2 is ownership policy – This policy defines what subset of data each user group is allowed to see within a data set
- Tier 3 is redaction policy – This policy defines how each data attribute must be redacted for presentation and download
Additional visibility controls are available to enable:
- Publishing of open data to users across the entire Openprise platform
- Restricted visibility for external users
- Restricted visibility for non-published data services
At Openprise, data security is priority one and a foundation component of our product’s architecture. You can read more about Openprise’s security practice here.