To compete in this data-driven economy, companies have to be data-driven businesses. Business data are growing bigger and more dynamic, and harder to handle for business users. This data need to be moved, aggregated, correlated, cleaned, normalized, and transformed before it can be useful. The data is too big and dynamic for spreadsheets and creating custom automation using middleware and big data technologies can be slow and expensive.
To get more value out of more data, business users need the ability to process data and create do-it-yourself automation.
No getting help from IT. No installing databases. No writing SQL.
Openprise enables business users to create do-it-yourself automation for the purposes of system integration, process automation, data quality, and analysis. Openprise makes it easy to:
- Collect and move large amounts of data between on-line data sources
- Transform data for correlation, cleansing, normalization, segmentation, and summarization
- Detect events and data patterns to trigger workflows
- Store and share data with strong and easy-to-configure security
- Analyze and visualize data