They say the first step is admitting you have a problem. But, the reality is most companies don’t actually know how good their data quality is, or whether or not their database has the depth and coverage they need to execute the campaigns they want to run. Openprise’s analytics can help you answer questions like:
- How clean is your data?
- Do you have the right titles in target accounts?
- Are you running programs in the right regions?
Openprise data analytics gives you the answers you need to take action.
Openprise’s data diagnostic tool gives you quantitative metrics on data quality so that you know exactly what you’re working with. Data diagnostic can tell you:
- The number of duplicate records you currently have in your database.
- How many incorrect values you have in key fields like email address and job title.
- The number of missing values in important fields like phone and city.
- Most importantly, forecast how much your data can be improved before you consider spending big bucks with third-party data providers.
Data Heat Maps
Openprise data analytics extends well beyond data quality metrics to give you new insights into how robust and complete your database is. Data heat maps can show you:
- What kind of traction your programs have had in reaching different roles within your target accounts.
- What level of seniority you’re seeing in the leads you’re delivering to Sales.
- Which metropolitan areas most of your leads cluster in. Now you know where to hire the next sales rep or what cities to include in your next roadshow.