You want to deliver highly-relevant, personalized messages with pinpoint accuracy in every campaign. But the reality is, you probably don’t have the data you really need.
Keyword filters will only get you so far. Run a campaign targeting senior execs using the keyword filters, and you might end up with “Assistant to the VP” based on the key word “VP”. Create a segment on Job Function, only to find out your forms never collected that field.
Openprise Data Catalog: Data Enrichment Done Right
Openprise’s Open Data Catalog is filled with a comprehensive set of reference data commonly used for cleansing, normalization, and enrichment, such as:
- Lists of cities, countries, postal codes, metro areas, and area codes to help you fill in missing address fields.
- Lists of Internet domains and free email providers to augment email and website fields, as well as identify if an email address is business or personal.
- Lists of industries and SIC and NAICS codes for segmentation.
- A list of over 2,000 job title keywords across six different languages to help you segment unstructured job title data into structured job function and job level data.
- Any list you want to add or customize—Openprise can be tailored to how you want to manage your data. Got messed up lead source data? We can enrich that, too.
- Openprise is also integrated with third party data from sources like Google Places to pull location and business information.
Openprise data enrichment capabilities use a comprehensive open data catalog.
A Sophisticated Rules Engine
Openprise automates the enrichment and transformation of data to your exact specifications. It allows you to create a sequence of rules you want to execute in a logical order. These rules can pull data from the Openprise Data Catalog to enrich your database with new fields and enriched fields. With Openprise’s rules engine, you can:
- Leverage Openprise’s built-in data cleaning best practices rules.
- Modify any rule to suit your requirements—no black boxes here.
- Pull reference data from any source, or create your own.
Openprise has an easy-to-use rules engine for data enrichment.