Redwood City, CA December 14, 2016 – Openprise, a leader in data automation solutions for marketing and sales, today announced it has launched Data Diagnostic in Openprise Data Automation on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with their customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. Available as part of a free trial of Openprise Data Automation, Data Diagnostic provides a quantitative assessment of the quality of companies’ data in Salesforce, and determines the data’s readiness for advanced, data-driven marketing initiatives, including marketing automation, Account Based Marketing (ABM), and predictive analytics.
Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, Data Diagnostic is currently available in Openprise Data Automation on the AppExchange.
Data Diagnostic Key Features
Openprise Data Diagnostic evaluates a company’s entire data set, not just a representative sample, providing an overall data quality score, as well as a detailed report with key metrics such as the number of duplicate leads and contacts, missing city and state information, and incorrect email addresses.
The assessment can also estimate how much improvement is possible with the Openprise Data Automation solution, which companies can try out for free for 14 days. Openprise Data Automation automates the analysis, cleansing, enrichment, and unification of marketing and sales data in leading marketing automation and salesforce automation solutions.
Available via the Salesforce AppExchange, Openprise Data Diagnostic is easy to set up. Salesforce admins can integrate their Salesforce instance with Openprise in five minutes or less, and see immediate value.
Comments on the News
- “Many companies recognize that poor data quality is hurting the success of their marketing and sales efforts. However, until now, organizations couldn’t quantify the extent of these data quality issues or determine appropriate actions to address the problem,” said Ed King, Founder and CEO of Openprise. “Openprise Data Diagnostic allows companies to see concrete metrics about their data quality and take action prior to deploying data-driven marketing and sales technologies in order to improve the performance of these programs.”
- “With Data Diagnostic, we instantly knew the quality of our Salesforce data, so it was easy for us to make a decision about what actions to take. Openprise has improved the quality of our database, which has directly affected our ability to have meaningful interactions with our distributors,” said Jennifer Morimoto, Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, Torani.
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in the age of the customer,” said Kori O’Brien, SVP, App Innovation Partner Sales, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud, Openprise provides customers with an exciting new way to analyze and improve their data quality.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 3.5 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Openprise: https://www.facebook.com/openprisetech
- Follow Openprise on Twitter: @OpenpriseTech
Salesforce, App Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.