Sustainability and facilities managers measure energy usage, emission, and carbon footprint. Their data is used to report progress and identify opportunities for improvement. Despite the quantity of data, there are limited budget and resources to support it. Specialty environmental software, while capable, is far too expensive and requires too much expertise for all but the largest companies and government agencies. Sustainability and facilities managers need a more pragmatic solution to complete tasks and drive a great cause forward.
Openprise data automation simplifies data collection, monitoring, and reporting
With Openprise data automation, sustainability and facilities managers can easily:
- Aggregate and store large volumes of utility and other consumption data from any source
- Search and correlate large data sets without deploying database and knowing SQL
- Share data with team members, consultants, and other stakeholders without moving large files
- Create monitoring rules to help achieve goals
- Archive data for historical analysis and benchmarking