With business applications scattering into the Cloud, and every department writing their own applications, it has become more challenging than ever to enforce business controls and mitigate risks. Each new system brings more data sources and business control gaps. To implement business controls quickly, based on any data across on-premise, Cloud, and mobile systems, companies will often employ data automation.
Openprise data automation enables rapid deployment of business controls across systems
With Openprise data automation, risk and vendor managers can quickly deploy business controls for the purposes of risk, fraud, and security. Business controls can be event based (e.g. purchase order over $10,000) or pattern based (e.g. sum of purchase orders to any vendor within 30 days is over $100,000). Openprise enables business managers to:
- Detect events and patterns that breach business controls
- Detect individual or correlated incidents (toxic combinations) over time
- Create alerts and automations to initiate investigation and remediation
- Analyze data for extraordinary patterns and behaviors
- Deploy and change controls without coding or deploying software