In a world where technological and first-mover advantages are fleeting, and disruptive competitors emerge monthly, customer service is a proven differentiator. For retail, financial, or healthcare service providers, delivering a personalized, 1-to-1 service is the key to winning and retaining customers.
Openprise data automation enables personalized, 1-to-1 service experiences
With Openprise data automation, companies can easily create and optimize personalized, 1-to-1 service experiences based on customer data, industry data, and open data:
- Aggregate and store large amount of customer data from multiple sources
- Create personalized interactions driven by customer data
- Create personal monitoring services to improve customers’ well-being and quality of life
Here are some examples of personalized services enabled by Openprise:
- Personalized healthcare – A healthcare provider can create personalized alerts, advice, and actions for diabetic patients monitoring glucose or a post-surgery patient recovering at home.
- Personalized financial services – A bank can recommend more appropriate products to customers who are incurring too many service charges and becoming disenchanted.
- Personalized retail services – A car service can send travel advisories and allow pre-ordering based on open data for weather forecast, traffic, and community events.