Customers are so overwhelmed by promotional emails that many usually go straight to the junk mail folder. No recommendation engine and big data analysis can perfectly predict what customers truly wish to buy because each retailer can only reference its own browser and purchase history. Meanwhile, customers looking to buy specific products at exact prices have no way to register their wishes with the retailer. Asking customers to check back frequently then becomes an exercise of frustration. To truly engage customers and rise above the noise, let customers tell you exactly what they want to buy and at what price.
Openprise data automation enables customer-driven shopping experiences
With Openprise data automation, e-commerce companies can engage customers in new ways:
- Customers can describe what they want to buy and optionally at what price
- Sellers can create precise and personalized information delivery based on user data
- Sellers can automate purchase action when a customer’s purchase criteria is met
Some examples of customer-driven shopping experience enabled by data automation:
- Alert on price and rate targets – A bank customer interested in refinancing can create a customized alert for mortgage interest rate.
- Alert on product availability – A customer can choose notification or one-click checkout when a product, new book, or collectable becomes available in inventory, classified listing, or auction.
- Activity based up-sell – Create targeted up-sells based on user’s real-time usage activities. Deliver just the right offer at precisely the right time.